A great party gift filled with healthy, scrumptious snacks - with or without some great organic or craft beer!
● Muskoka Woodworking's Beer Caddy with Side-Mounted Bottle Opener
Choose from: Cedar or Pine (dark brown stain) Size: 11" x 7" x 11"
Muskoka Woodworking, from Toronto Canada has crafted these beer caddies and are a must-have for every beer drinker. Stylish as well as functional, they are made with 100% green construction techniques. All of the wood used would have ended up in a landfill. Muskoka Woodworking takes the time to talk to local arborists and save the logs they cut down. From there the logs have to be milled by a sawyer and then dried in our solar kiln. Finally, our woodworkers turn the rough lumber into beautiful boards that will last the test of time.
- Holds 6 bottles or cans
- Mounted Bottle Opener on the side
- Choose from stained pine or cedar.
● Beer (Optional) Order your Caddy with snacks only or choose from the following beer options:
- Organic Beer x 4 Bottles
- Craft Beer x 2 Bottles
** As B.C. liquor laws do not permit brand advertising, we use organic and craft beer that are available through local vendors.
***If you have a specific brand choice:
please email us @ email@example.com and we will do our best to oblige.
● Que Pasa Organic Volcanic Stone Ground Tortilla Chips - Jalapeno & Lime (156 g) GF Non-GMO
● Halfpops Curiously Crunchy Popcorn - Dill Pickle Flavor (128 g) GF Non-GMO
● A Good Portion Lime-Saffron Pistachios GF Non-GMO
● Prana Organic Tamari Almonds (150 g) GF
● Arare's Organic Rice Crackers - Sweet & Savory Thai (142 g) GF
● Inka Corn (113 g) GF Non-GMO
● Wyoming Gourmet Angus Beef Stick x 2 (Cowboy, Jalapeno) made with sea salt and raw cane sugar
● Evolved Snack Sticks - Grass-Fed Beef (Uncured bacon and Apple) GF Soy-Free
***Special Note for Canadian and United States residents - Alcohol products cannot be shipped and are available only to customers within British Columbia's same day delivery regions. Purchases must be from customers 19 years of age or older ( proof of age may be required).