Koh-do, or incense ceremony is an important tradition in Japan. Learning to "listen" to incense, this ceremony is about being playful and enjoying the fragrance.
● White Ash (high quality) 1.4 oz's
● Mica Plate - Thin sheets of mica, used in Japan for hundreds of years for the purpose of heating kneaded incense.
● Shoyeido Type B High Quality Charcoal (24 pcs) - Easy to light and long lasting.
● Fiesta Bowl for burning - Choose from Scarlet Red, White or Cobalt Blue
● Wooden Happy Buddha Statue - from Bali
● 6" Stainless Steel Tongs